What’s a Bushbaby you may ask? I’m not really sure, I just know they’re really cute, which is all I need to keep the attention of my after school drawing students. This is inspired by Drawbooks.com, which I plan to visit a lot more in the future.
1. Students begin by drawing an overlapping oval and circle as shown.
2. The line inside the head is erased, and ears are added near the top.
3. Large eyes are added in the bottom half of the face. The placement here is important; if they are too high, some cuteness factor is lost.
4. The body is finished with a tail, legs and toes.
5. The tree branch, leaves and moon are added. All lines are traced with a marker, and the shapes are colored in with crayon.