1. Aaron Bros. sells 5" x 7" canvas panels for just about a $1 each. I printed my son’s photo on my Epson printer and trimmed to fit the canvas. Brush Mod Podge generously on the canvas, then the back of the photo. Place the photo on the canvas and brush Mod Podge over all of the front to securely mount the photo. Let dry.
2. Cover all of the background of the photo with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Use red acrylic paint to fill in the background, leaving an edge of white around the photo. Let dry.
4. With a white paint marker, write a special message and decorate the background of your painting.
5. Cover all with another layer of Mod Podge for extra shine.