It’s natural for young artists to draw small, so directing them to touch the edge of the paper really opens things up. This formula will work with all kinds of media, and creates a lot of big spaces that are easily colored or painted.
2. Draw two angled lines on the side of the nose.
3. Draw two lines that go up and touch the top of the paper.
6. Draw one side of the face.
9. Draw the bottom curves of the eyes.
10. Draw the curves of both eyes.
11. Add small circles in the center of the eyes.
12. Fill in the circles and add two neck lines.