This was very popular with my drawing class students a few weeks ago.
1. Students first folded and creased their paper in half in both directions to make guide lines that would help them scale their drawings. A circle was lightly sketched in the upper left corner as shown.
2. A round corner rectangle was lightly sketched, overlapping the head.
3. A pointier nose was added to the round head.
4. The straight body lines were turned into a fuzzy edge line.
5. Eyes and ears were added to the head.
6. A nose, whiskers and tail were added as shown.
7. Two left feet were drawn below the body.
8. The remaining right foot was added, along with a horizon grass line. Finally all pencil lines were traced with a black marker and the drawing filled in with crayons.